Cowhides are a natural product and no two are exactly alike. Each rug has their own natural markings. These markings are not imperfections, rather they signify its authenticity and add to its beauty. Each hide is an original! We post each rug individually. What you see is what you are purchasing.
Sizes are square measurements. Longest measurement on each side.
Care and Recommendations:
- Place in low traffic areas
- Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Rotate your cowhide rug periodically so it wears evenly.
- Shake the dirt from the cowhide or vacuum with the hand-held vacuum head brush as needed, on a reduced suction setting.
- Blot up spills with a damp sponge. Use a mild soap and a little cold water if needed.
- DO NOT get the rug soaking wet! Pat dry, do not rub. Lay flat and allow to air dry completely.
- DO NOT wash in a washing machine or dry clean.